Friday 20 February 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi Everyone! 

I would like to say welcome to my blog and thank you for checking it out! I'd like to talk a bit about myself so that things wi,ll be clear to you from the start... 

I'm 20 years old, male, and was born and raised on a small Mediterranean island. I was born to a native father, now deceased, and an English mother. I am currently reading an Honours degree in International Journalism which I will complete this May. I do not know what my next step will be after that. 

I set up this blog because I felt that I had to make people aware of what really is going on behind the scenes of our world governments. I felt that I had to help people answer questions as to why things are the way they are. 

I was brought up in the Roman Catholic (Christian) faith but somehow things never quite fit. I am homosexual and as many of you know this isn't really tolerated within the Christian faith despite what some may tell you. I asked myself if God loves us all and created us all in his own image, then why would he want some of us to be ostracised from the rest? Here is where the problems began for me. 

Although I am still very young, I now believe that I have a clear picture about what is really going on in the world and that I know (roughly) what the clear, undistorted truth of things is - and I am going to try and break it down for you as best I can. 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment